Monday 12 November 2012

Update in Progress (I did tell you it was a not so perfect record lol)

So I did warn you in my first and last post that I may not be the best person for keeping a blog. As I have never had a blog before, and I was never one to even keep a dairy or journal growing up.

With this in mind, I will apologize for not updating my blog in months, I have however been keeping a journal to make sure I do not forget anything really important. So I will use my notes and make a few posts on different things that have happened since my last post. If anyone has any questions or comments for me about anything I have written about feel free to leave a comment below or message me on Facebook.


Thanks and Happy Travels,

Brittaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message or a suggestion: