Saturday 5 January 2013

My Apartment

Hey everyone! So I kept my promise this time...lol (not sure how long this trend of updating is going to last)

In my last post I told you about my first week, well I have had some people ask me about what my apartment looks like. I was trying to hold off from doing this post only because I did not know how to include photos in posts, but then I realized there is a a little photo button that you can use ( I may be having a blonde moment for not realizing this earlier). Hopefully it will work and my posts from now on will become colourful and lively (or in the spirit of Korea they will be all "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" like most things here).

My apartment is not overly amazing, it is small (I have had resident rooms at university bigger then it). It is only one room with a little kitchenette, bathroom and laundry area. But it is not all bad either, I don't have a roommate, I am the only one with a key, it has air conditioning, and it is nice and bright with lots of natural light. My view is of other buildings and a parking lot, but I have a double bed when I thought I would only have a twin.

There are things that I miss having in my apartment, like an oven, microwave, and dryer. However I have decorated and rearrange my apartment from when I first moved in, as when I first moved it I did not have a table and the headboard of my bed was right under my window (making my bed be in the middle of my small room) and my dresser was against the wall beside my window. I have since move my bed so it is against the wall under my window so I can sit on my bed and look out the window, my dresser has been moved to be used as a divider to make my room seem more like a bedroom, and a kitchen/sitting area. Not just a bedroom with a kitchen in it...lol.












Well here are some pictures. Hope you enjoy my room as much as I enjoy it.

Happy Travels and lots of 'Happy Happy Joy Joy' to everyone.

Brittaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message or a suggestion: